Thursday, May 10, 2018

Primaris Army and Deathwatch Update

Deathwatch update......not much to report. Hopefully laying down some primer on some models today after work.

Current status:

Watch Captain- sub assemble waiting to be primed
Kill Team 1- sub assemble waiting to be primed
Kill Team 2- Unbuilt
Tarantula- built waiting to be primed
Razorback - built waiting to be primed


I did order more stuff for the DW recently. Another DW Land raider to bring my total 2 for them, 3 Assault cannon Tarantulas so I'll have 3 Heavy Bolters and 3 Assault Cannons, plus the 3 Razorbacks with twin las cannons. And finally some genestealer bits (toxin sacks and extended carapace) to spread around on the bases more DW pouches for figures down the line.

So I made a decision for my Primaris Marines and trying to find a shapeways designer to help me with the last bit.

My Favorite Primarchs are Leman Russ and Rogal Dorn. I've been playing Crimson Fists for year and an as much as I hated the thought of Primaris Crimson Fists it makes sense compared to my other armies.

My Primaris Crimson Fists will Consist of:

Primaris Captain- Plasma pistol Power Fist (relic)
Primaris Librarian
Primaris Chaplain
Primaris LTs

Primaris Ancient
Primaris Apothecary
5 man Reivers x2
3 man Aggressors x2
Redemptor Dread x2

5 man Intercessor Squad x7

3 man Interceptor Squad x3

5 man Hellblaster Squad x3

3 Repulsors

@ 4000 pts

still to purchase FW repulsor doors and CF Icons.



No comments:

Post a Comment