Tuesday, February 22, 2022

For Titan! We are the Hammer

 


Crusade

With the Metal Head armory Crusade looming, a few of of us are thinking, retooling, refining our 50 Power Level forces.  With the exception of Flyers, Dreadknights, and few units here and there I have plenty of models completed, so my force is ready to expand as needed. The big debate is who is my Nemesis Hunter and What units do I take.  I can co go big and hard hitting taking terminators or go fast and maneuverable units. being Power Level it is taxign on Grey Knight Players as I can take a Librarian (6PL) 5 man Terminators squad (12PL) and 5 man Interceptor squad (7PL) and thats my list...at 25 PL no heavy weapons. I know I am gonn need some weapons to deal with the other armies and Considering if I am the Grey Knights I have the most expensive base models going to battle. So I am leaning more toward strikes and cheaper units.

Non Crusade

One model I have been looking at, now that he is done, is the Brotherhood Chaplain. I think mine is going to be assigned to the Purgation Squad with Intonement for Guidance in my 1500 pt list. 



So now with that and Sanctuary my Purgation squads can move and shoot at BS 3+ with a 4++ save if the Litany, Sanctuary, and ignore cover if Astral aim is added to the mix. Thats a lot of Dakka.

No comments:

Post a Comment