Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wicked Wednesday- Weekend update- Air Support inbound

 


    So with the mistaked made on Friday I took it easy. My GF was working OT so I had the house to myself, so I watched Superbad, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Daniel Craig version), Gran Torino, Easy A and Burn Notice....I love Burn Notice. My main goal was to get our dinner cooked which was gonna take @ 6 hours. Corned Beef and Cabbage. Hooray!

    So while watching Gran Torino, I resumed building my Stormtalon, now that the cockpit was painted. 

Ground Support and Air support






    With some extra time on my hands I finally finished working on my not FW Mk IV Dreadnought too. Like the other one he is Magantized at the waist, sensors, and arms



    So Saturday looking at how to base my Aircraft and 2nd Dreadnought I realized my Vallejo White Pumice is dried up. So off Amazon I went. And after a few minutes I purchased more stuff for the hobby section. I swear it is all needed....

Vallejo masking tape 10mm x18mm

Vallejo Tape 18mm x 18m

Vallejo Model Wash Black

Vallejo Chipping Medium

Vallejo Liquid mask

Vallejo White Pumice



    Tape is going to be essential for masking off areas to spray for on the Grey Knights vehicles. The Chipping medium will be for Mortifactors and Exorcists (possibly). Liquid mask you never know.  And Pumice is for large bases so I'm not using a whole pot of astronite granite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment