Monday, August 13, 2018

A Spiritu Dominatus....


So lately I've been listening to Amazon Audible books from Black Library.  even though I have read Faith and Fire many a  times I still bought the audible book. So the other day I was working on My GK psilencer Strike team member and the next day I thought I work on the next member of the squad....I didn't. I started working on the MKIB immolator project I've been sitting on for a while. The next day I was hangout with some friends at my FLGS and playing with his knights.....yeah I had to roll for him while he was occupied and his GF almost took out the knight I was rolling for. Later that day I found my self stripping a bunch of Adepta Sororitas models in LA Totally Awesome (its a $1 at Dollar Tree). Then pointing out lists for my Sisters....its a sickness. 

So Im back to working on my Order of the Martyred Lady Adepta Sorotias army for 8th edition. I've been watching a lot of painting videos from Janene over at Mini War Gaming to try different techniques to make them stand out.

So far I plan on getting the 500 pts done for them and continue adding points (250 or 500) over time. Right now the army will be a patrol led by Canoness Athena (as always), Imagifier, a few small Battle Sister squads, Dominions, Seraphim and Retributors. 

I placed a Custom Decal order from Chapter Customizer  because the only decals I have for my order are wrong. 

Old logo, new one is same but in white with red skull

I have 50 32mm Sanctuary bases in their Fleur De Lis and non Fleur De Lis pattern, both Hero stlyes bases, Fleur De Lis, and the large ruins set from Dragon Forge   I planned on using for my Adepta Sororitas. Since Dragon Forge is a one person operation and takes time for him to make them, I figured it was time to order more since I'm using 1 Hero (40mm base) and 26 32mm bases plus 5 pieces from the ruins. But I ordered 2 100mm bases and the smaller ruins set too.  

For what?


The 2 Armiger Helverins I am adding to the army. I honestly feel that Sisters should not have a LoW in 40k and rely on Knights for that purpose so I going to add @ 1500 pts of Knights to my army in the form of 2 Helverins, 2 Warglaives, a Knight Gallant and a Knight ....I'm not sure but it will have the minigun.....so Crusader or Warden.

So 1 Helverin is in the list at 1750 but it may become 2...at a cost of repressors and rhinos tho. 

The Knights will either by heavily weathered or off white and reds. and I'll be using Hawkshroud rules. Even tho they will be "Freeblades"' or a house joined a War of Fath.

No comments:

Post a Comment