Monday, April 2, 2018

Purge all Xenos.........

So Captain Semper over on Bolter & Chainsword pretty much said E Tenebra Lux VI is coming.... As much as I would love to vow my Adepta Sororitas or my Raptors I need to deal with the Xeno threat in my group.

Deathwatch is going to be coming in hot  and fast. I have been planning my vows out and I think I am going to be small strike teams (patrols) per vow. It's gonna be more of a why not than anything else.



So far I have the following ideas:

Vow 1- Force Staff Librarian (Blood Ravens) leading Kill Team Scimitar - Dark Angel Sgt (SIA Bolter Plasma/ Power Sword), 2 Veterans with SIA Bolters and Storm Shields, 2 Veterans with SIA Bolters and Chainswords, and 4 Veterans with Infernus Heavy Bolters, All in a drop pod. Current Points 481

Vow 2- Death Spectres Librarian Lyandro Karras "Scholar"/ "Alpha" leading Kill Team Talon -  Kill team Veteran Ravenguard Siefer "Ghost" Zeed (count as sgt with twin Lighting claws.), Kill Team Veteran Ultramarine Ignatio "Prophet" Solarion (SIA Bolter and Chainsword) , Kill Team Veteran Exorcists Darrion "Watcher" Rauth (SIA Bolter and Chainsword), Kill Team Veteran Imperial Fist Maximmion "Omni" Voss (Frag Cannon), Kill Team Veteran Red Hunters Malasan "Whisper" Medth (Stalker Bolter and Chainsword), Lamenters Dreadnought Chyron, Converted Inquistior Lok "Sigma", Interrogator (count as acolyte)  "White Phoenix" (Plasma Pistol & Chainsword), Scribe and Servo Skull (will count as acolytes with las pistol, chainswords).
Points 486

Still thinking about the other vows the vows are not in order.

Vow 2 are almost all based off characters from Steve Parker's Deathwatch novels (Headhunted, Exhumed, and Deathwatch) which I have been reading lately in the form of the Deathwatch Omnibus. Red Hunter Malasan "Whisper" Medth is added because I need to have a full 5 dudes not counting the Dreadnought and Librarian. Siefer "Ghost" Zeed is becoming the squad Sgt just to get an additional attack. I may switch him to carry a SIA Bolter instead of the other claw but I like the idea of twin claws in the team.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment