Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I need to get me some more of those......LIKE NOW

 So Khymara round one Tourney is almost done....we need a playoff between the Nids and the Guard players to see who swings the momentum in which sides favor.  Both Players went 3-0. 3rd went to our Death Guard player only loss was against the Nid player in a close game. 2 players (Thousand Sons and Tau) went 1-1-1 due to school, I went 1-2, and 2 players went 0-3 (Ravenguard and Genestealer Cult). All in all fun times. Beast of the Games was Vulture III my Predator Destructor. 8 wounds on the Thousand Sons Heldrake first turn and only turn of that game. It put the fear in the Deathguard Player in another close fought game for him.  Pounded the Guard for 5 straight turns while shrugging off hits. Owl I (Rifleman Pattern Dreadnought) was a close second. I am adding Owl II (same load out as Owl I) and Vulture II to the next list.....after I build them and some new toys to go with them the rest of the army.


I think I'll drop the Chaplain (he did ok, just not great), Melee Scouts, and Shotgun Scouts for a LT, more bolter scouts, and more sniper scouts. With the extra points (After Vulture II and OWL II), Ill add a Sternguard squad for more shooty death.

So the list would look like this:

Captain- Primarch's Wraith, Power Sword
LT- Master Crafted Bolter, Power Axe

Sternguard Squad- Vet Sgt Power Sword.
Rifleman Dread
Rifleman Dread

Scout Squad I- Bolters, Heavy Bolter Camo Cloaks
Scout Squad IV- Bolters Missile Launcher Camo Cloaks
Scout Squad V- Bolters Missile Launcher Camo Cloaks
Scout Squad VII- Sniper Rifles Heavy Bolter Camo Cloaks
Scout Squad IX- Sniper Rifles Heavy Bolter Camo Cloaks
Scout Squad X- Bolters Missile Launcher Camo cloaks

Scout bike Squad- 2 Grenade launchers and Veteran Sgt with Power maul

Predator Destructor- Heavy Bolters and stormbolter
Predator Destructor- Heavy Bolters and stormbolter.

No comments:

Post a Comment